I’ve got a new years resolution tip for you. We all, I’m sure, are going to be making some sort of resolution to lose weight, or finally start working out, or join that gym, or just get shredded. maybe you are trying to get a six pack for the summer this time around. Whatever the case may be, take a few things into consideration. First, if you are trying to lose weight, realize how long it took you to gain the weight you are trying to lose. It wasn’t that you gained that 30 pounds in a month. You probably gained it in the past year or so. Don’t try and lose it all in January. If you are trying to build some muscle on your frame, realize that for most people, gaining 5 pounds of muscle in a year is great progress. If you end up at the end of January, with just slightly more abs, consider it a success so far. My point is this. It’s great to have all kinds of goals for the new year, but don’t go balls to the wall. Generally, when that happens, you fizzle out. Think about running for example. Pretend you are at a full on sprint, as fast as you can go. Do you think you can run a mile at that same pace? Don’t sprint all of January just to collapse the rest of the year. If you must sprint, do it for a few seconds, take a breather, and then do it again. Happy New Year everyone!
- You are Your Metabolism. Make It Count- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Want To Be Better Than You Are? – Las Vegas Personal Training
- Your Body Is A Horse, And It Goes First- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Been Working Out For A Year With Nothing To Show For It? You’re Doing It Wrong- Las Vegas Personal Training
- There’s a Reason There Are Health Professionals-Las Vegas Personal Training