I didn’t work out today. I also didn’t work out on Sunday I think. So out of 5 days this week, 3 have been fitness days. I don’t know why I wonder this, but I see people in the gym all the time, for two hours at a time, and they are there every day. I don’t work out every day, but I know a lot of people who do. I am in better shape than most of these people who work out every day, so, what gives? Something isn’t right here. I thought the more you work out, the better shape you are in. I’m here to tell you, working out every day, in my opinion, isn’t what the cool kids do. I work out, TOPS, 4 days a week. Over the years, I’ve learned that resting and recovery is JUST as important as the actual workouts you do. How are you going to become more fit, if you don’t let your muscles recuperate? Another thing. Those people who work out more than me, I would be curious to see just exactly what they eat on any given day. Most people, aren’t even honest with THEMSELVES about their nutrition, so I don’t expect them to be honest to me when I ask. Maybe it’s not even honesty, maybe it’s just that they forget they had Cold Stone 4 days in a row. I don’t know. Anyway, just ranting today, hopefully I’ll have some informational substance for you all on Friday.
- Gyms Don’t Give You A Better Life-Las Vegas Personal Training
- The Easy Way To Reach Your Goals In The New Year- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Don’t Let December Ruin Your Life- Las Vegas Personal Trainer
- Ask THIS Question To Stop Sabotaging Your Goals-Las Vegas Personal Training
- You are Your Metabolism. Make It Count- Las Vegas Personal Training