This is a question that definitely plays a role in the effectiveness of that upcoming workout. Eat too little, and you’ll have no energy to put forth into a hard, intense workout. Eat too much, and you’ll end up in the bathroom, or if unlucky enough, just over the garbage can by the water faucets for everyone to see exactly what you DID eat before you came to the gym! Now, I can’t say that everyone can eat the same thing, but I can say this. You need to have a little storage of both proteins and carbs before you hit your gym time. About an hour beforehand, so you can give your body some time to digest that food, and get some of it stored for energy, have something as simple as a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. The peanut butter provides you with some protein, and the bread and jelly provide you with the quick use carbohydrates to fuel your workout. Some people like to have protein shakes before their workout, which is also fine, but it just doesn’t sit right with me. When it comes down to it, something light, is better than nothing at all.
- Why Do Advanced Exercise Education- Las Vegas Personal Trainer
- A Responsibility ToTrain-Las Vegas Personal Training
- Gyms Don’t Give You A Better Life-Las Vegas Personal Training
- The Easy Way To Reach Your Goals In The New Year- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Don’t Let December Ruin Your Life- Las Vegas Personal Trainer