It’s the weekend, and most people will think it’s time to relax. I disagree. We should take the opportunity with all this free time to have some AMAZING workouts. If you have the weekend off, now is the prime time to kick some serious booty in the gym. If you have a couple hours, spend some time focusing on the technique of all the movements you do. Now is the time to get better at all your movements. If you think your plank is awesome, really fine tune it. Pay attention to where your limbs are placed, where your shoulders are stacked, and how far apart your biceps and forearms are. If you are deadlifting, Do a couple light sets, and look in the mirror, check your alignment, and focus on what your abs are doing in the movement. Now is the time to get better, more than any! Have a good weekend, and focus, focus FOCUS on getting better!
- Ask THIS Question To Stop Sabotaging Your Goals-Las Vegas Personal Training
- You are Your Metabolism. Make It Count- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Want To Be Better Than You Are? – Las Vegas Personal Training
- Your Body Is A Horse, And It Goes First- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Been Working Out For A Year With Nothing To Show For It? You’re Doing It Wrong- Las Vegas Personal Training