I hate being sick. That’s where I’m at right now. At home, not able to breath really, and not feeling pretty. It sucks. Every couple minutes I feel as though my muscles are getting smaller. Sometimes you just have to use setbacks to come back stronger, and with more drive than before. You may miss a workout, or hurt yourself at work and be out for a week, but take that time to really reflect on your goals, and come back stronger, with more determination.
- Ask THIS Question To Stop Sabotaging Your Goals-Las Vegas Personal Training
- You are Your Metabolism. Make It Count- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Want To Be Better Than You Are? – Las Vegas Personal Training
- Your Body Is A Horse, And It Goes First- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Been Working Out For A Year With Nothing To Show For It? You’re Doing It Wrong- Las Vegas Personal Training