I have never done P90X. I have definitely watched the videos. I have also never done that Insanity one. But I have also watched those fitness dvd’s. I have opinions on both, but don’t care to go into those. They are definitely both hardcore, amazing workouts, but can everyone do them? I don’t think so. This got me thinking. I need to make a fitness dvd program, that is geared towards not only the people who are elite athletes and who want to get ripped, but also the guy next door, who wants to just live longer, and have a more enjoyable life. What do you guys think? I’d love to have some feedback on this, as I am going to go ahead and follow through with this project I think needs to be done. Any questions, tips, recommendations, or donations are greatly appreciated. You can email me at email@example.com. Thank you guys for your time. This is going to be one heck of an experience.
- You are Your Metabolism. Make It Count- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Want To Be Better Than You Are? – Las Vegas Personal Training
- Your Body Is A Horse, And It Goes First- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Been Working Out For A Year With Nothing To Show For It? You’re Doing It Wrong- Las Vegas Personal Training
- There’s a Reason There Are Health Professionals-Las Vegas Personal Training