What’s up guys. Wanna know the quickest way to burn fat, and build muscle at the same time? I don’t need you to answer, because I know the answer is yes. There is something I developed a while ago, called the 10 in 10 workout. You may have heard of it before, but it’s time to talk about it again, because with the holiday season, people make every excuse in the book to not work out. They have this holiday party, and that holiday party, and Christmas shopping, and who knows what else. So without further ado, here is a sample 10 in 10 workout, you can do in the gym or at home. You get in, you get out, you go holiday shopping, and get ripped. All exercises are done for 1 minute, then you move to the next, until all 10 are done. 1. Jumping Jacks 2. Pushups 3. Reverse Lunges 4. Dive Bombers 5. One Leg Squat (30 seconds a leg) 6. Ice Skater Lunge 7. Mountain Climbers 8. Crab Walks 9. Plank To Pushup 10. Burpees There you have it. Go do it, before you leave for your party, or shopping, or whatever you do. You’ll probably have to take a shower afterwards, but that’s life kids. Happy Holidays!
- Don’t Let December Ruin Your Life- Las Vegas Personal Trainer
- Ask THIS Question To Stop Sabotaging Your Goals-Las Vegas Personal Training
- You are Your Metabolism. Make It Count- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Want To Be Better Than You Are? – Las Vegas Personal Training
- Your Body Is A Horse, And It Goes First- Las Vegas Personal Training