My fitness goal fort the month of June was to lose three percent bodyfat and go from 6.64% to 3.64%. I had twenty-seven days to do this, since I started on June Third. My diet was a little intense, but I did slip up a few times. Some people I know like to keep junk food in my fridge. I would say my nutrition, I complied with about 90% of the time. The workouts consisted of a lit of interval training, as well as a lot of circuit training with bodyweight and dumbells as resistance. The end result- in 27 days, I lost 12 pounds and 2.2% of my bodyfat. Although I didn’t quite reach my goal, I gel had I tightened up the nutrition aspect of it just a tiny bit, I would be sitting at 3% right now. Just goes to show you, no matter what shape you are in, there is always room for improvement.
- Gyms Don’t Give You A Better Life-Las Vegas Personal Training
- The Easy Way To Reach Your Goals In The New Year- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Don’t Let December Ruin Your Life- Las Vegas Personal Trainer
- Ask THIS Question To Stop Sabotaging Your Goals-Las Vegas Personal Training
- You are Your Metabolism. Make It Count- Las Vegas Personal Training