Fitness for your brain. I said it. No one thinks about it. They go through life, saying I gotta get in shape, I have to work, I have to make money, and I have to be cool. I gotta find a girlfriend. Wait, maybe that was me. Anyway, what I’m trying to say is you have to exercise your mind, to grow as a person. I’m in Santa Monica right now, letting my mind refresh from all the work that has been put in the last few months with opening the personal training studio in Las Vegas. It’s been mentally draining, and I need a reboot. Get your mind right, to tackle new projects. Fitness doesn’t just mean working it to the limits. It means getting enough rest and recuperation to let your muscles regain and further strengthen their abilities. That’s what I’m doing, and it feels great. I brought my bike and TRX, and that’s it. From time to time, let that mind recover. Read a book. Take a trip. Do something fun. I think I’ve lost that in the mix, and need a refresher to get my mind strong again. When was the last time you did something for you? Go do it, and come back stronger than ever! Fitness for your brain, can do your body good.
- Gyms Don’t Give You A Better Life-Las Vegas Personal Training
- The Easy Way To Reach Your Goals In The New Year- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Don’t Let December Ruin Your Life- Las Vegas Personal Trainer
- Ask THIS Question To Stop Sabotaging Your Goals-Las Vegas Personal Training
- You are Your Metabolism. Make It Count- Las Vegas Personal Training