You want fat loss. You want to eat whatever you want. Not gonna happen. Here’s what you do. This may be my shortest blog post ever, by the way. Eat a vegetable with everything you eat. Don’t cover it in butter, or salt, or oil, or fried bread, or cheese. Eat vegetables. More than you want to. Watch the fat melt away. You don’t like vegetables? That’s probably only true for some of them. there are TONS of vegetables. You can’t dislike all of them. Find one you like, and get after it. If you want a more intensive plan, eat a whole bunch of colors of vegetables. Make sure you get some greens, some oranges, and some reds. You cover those bases, you’ll do yourself alright in the six pack department. We OUT!
- Gyms Don’t Give You A Better Life-Las Vegas Personal Training
- The Easy Way To Reach Your Goals In The New Year- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Don’t Let December Ruin Your Life- Las Vegas Personal Trainer
- Ask THIS Question To Stop Sabotaging Your Goals-Las Vegas Personal Training
- You are Your Metabolism. Make It Count- Las Vegas Personal Training