People inevitably look at other people’s bodies. That’s totally fine. Where it goes wrong is they then compare their bodies to other people’s. That’s usually never a good idea. Wyatt can be a good idea is comparing your body to… your body. The way this works is by measuring yourself now against yourself from before. How long before? That doesn’t matter. Just do it consistently. If you continuously track yourself, you’ll know if you are improving or not improving, rather than trying to compare or compete with someone else. Make it easy. Measure around your belly button, gauge your energy levels at the end of the day each day, and do a weekly pushup test. You have 3 distinct tools that will tell you if you are getting better or worse, and you didn’t have to pay anyone anything or compare yourself to that fit SOB at the gym.
- Ask THIS Question To Stop Sabotaging Your Goals-Las Vegas Personal Training
- You are Your Metabolism. Make It Count- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Want To Be Better Than You Are? – Las Vegas Personal Training
- Your Body Is A Horse, And It Goes First- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Been Working Out For A Year With Nothing To Show For It? You’re Doing It Wrong- Las Vegas Personal Training