Hey, Las Vegas. Wake up! It’s your friendly, smiley personal trainer, Tony. Wanted to talk about competition. Does it drive you to workout harder? Are you looking at the person next to you, trying to do better than them? What exactly drives you to exercise? For me, seeing a person that has a better six pack than me, makes me step it up. So what is it that makes you step it up? Today is short, but I just want to ask you this question. Train hard, keep your nutrition, and get that six pack.
- Gyms Don’t Give You A Better Life-Las Vegas Personal Training
- The Easy Way To Reach Your Goals In The New Year- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Don’t Let December Ruin Your Life- Las Vegas Personal Trainer
- Ask THIS Question To Stop Sabotaging Your Goals-Las Vegas Personal Training
- You are Your Metabolism. Make It Count- Las Vegas Personal Training