Hey, Las Vegas. Wake up! It’s your friendly, smiley personal trainer, Tony. Wanted to talk about competition. Does it drive you to workout harder? Are you looking at the person next to you, trying to do better than them? What exactly drives you to exercise? For me, seeing a person that has a better six pack than me, makes me step it up. So what is it that makes you step it up? Today is short, but I just want to ask you this question. Train hard, keep your nutrition, and get that six pack.
- You are Your Metabolism. Make It Count- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Want To Be Better Than You Are? – Las Vegas Personal Training
- Your Body Is A Horse, And It Goes First- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Been Working Out For A Year With Nothing To Show For It? You’re Doing It Wrong- Las Vegas Personal Training
- There’s a Reason There Are Health Professionals-Las Vegas Personal Training