If you are short on time, like 10 minutes or less short, Here’s a pretty great TRX workout, where you don’t have to change positions, lengths of the TRX, or… ANYTHING for that matter, just how you move. It’ll hit pretty much your whole body, and you can be done in under ten minutes and move along with your day. To turn up the heat, do all of it with one leg suspended. I don’t recommend that option for beginners, but if you are a seasoned TRXer, and you are looking for something to REALLY whoop up on your little booty, that’ll do it for sure. Here you go.
- Gyms Don’t Give You A Better Life-Las Vegas Personal Training
- The Easy Way To Reach Your Goals In The New Year- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Don’t Let December Ruin Your Life- Las Vegas Personal Trainer
- Ask THIS Question To Stop Sabotaging Your Goals-Las Vegas Personal Training
- You are Your Metabolism. Make It Count- Las Vegas Personal Training