If you are short on time, like 10 minutes or less short, Here’s a pretty great TRX workout, where you don’t have to change positions, lengths of the TRX, or… ANYTHING for that matter, just how you move. It’ll hit pretty much your whole body, and you can be done in under ten minutes and move along with your day. To turn up the heat, do all of it with one leg suspended. I don’t recommend that option for beginners, but if you are a seasoned TRXer, and you are looking for something to REALLY whoop up on your little booty, that’ll do it for sure. Here you go.
- You are Your Metabolism. Make It Count- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Want To Be Better Than You Are? – Las Vegas Personal Training
- Your Body Is A Horse, And It Goes First- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Been Working Out For A Year With Nothing To Show For It? You’re Doing It Wrong- Las Vegas Personal Training
- There’s a Reason There Are Health Professionals-Las Vegas Personal Training