How often do you work out? WHEN do you work out? What days are your workout days? If you can answer those questions, more than likely you are on your way to being healthy, if you aren’t already there. If you don’t have a workout schedule, how can you be sure you are consistent? I think, based on my experience, ideally you are working out at least three times a week, pretty vigorously. Are you? Yes? Great! That’s what we wanna hear!
- Gyms Don’t Give You A Better Life-Las Vegas Personal Training
- The Easy Way To Reach Your Goals In The New Year- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Don’t Let December Ruin Your Life- Las Vegas Personal Trainer
- Ask THIS Question To Stop Sabotaging Your Goals-Las Vegas Personal Training
- You are Your Metabolism. Make It Count- Las Vegas Personal Training