How often do you work out? WHEN do you work out? What days are your workout days? If you can answer those questions, more than likely you are on your way to being healthy, if you aren’t already there. If you don’t have a workout schedule, how can you be sure you are consistent? I think, based on my experience, ideally you are working out at least three times a week, pretty vigorously. Are you? Yes? Great! That’s what we wanna hear!
- You are Your Metabolism. Make It Count- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Want To Be Better Than You Are? – Las Vegas Personal Training
- Your Body Is A Horse, And It Goes First- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Been Working Out For A Year With Nothing To Show For It? You’re Doing It Wrong- Las Vegas Personal Training
- There’s a Reason There Are Health Professionals-Las Vegas Personal Training