I’ve got a new years resolution tip for you. We all, I’m sure, are going to be making some sort of resolution to lose weight, or finally start working out, or join that gym, or just get shredded. maybe you are trying to get a six pack for the summer this time around. Whatever the case may be, take a few things into consideration. First, if you are trying to lose weight, realize how long it took you to gain the weight you are trying to lose. It wasn’t that you gained that 30 pounds in a month. You probably gained it in the past year or so. Don’t try and lose it all in January. If you are trying to build some muscle on your frame, realize that for most people, gaining 5 pounds of muscle in a year is great progress. If you end up at the end of January, with just slightly more abs, consider it a success so far. My point is this. It’s great to have all kinds of goals for the new year, but don’t go balls to the wall. Generally, when that happens, you fizzle out. Think about running for example. Pretend you are at a full on sprint, as fast as you can go. Do you think you can run a mile at that same pace? Don’t sprint all of January just to collapse the rest of the year. If you must sprint, do it for a few seconds, take a breather, and then do it again. Happy New Year everyone!
- Gyms Don’t Give You A Better Life-Las Vegas Personal Training
- The Easy Way To Reach Your Goals In The New Year- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Don’t Let December Ruin Your Life- Las Vegas Personal Trainer
- Ask THIS Question To Stop Sabotaging Your Goals-Las Vegas Personal Training
- You are Your Metabolism. Make It Count- Las Vegas Personal Training