Do you wonder if you should be working out with a cold? Are you feeling a little under the weather, but you don’t want to skip your fitness routine to make sure you are 100%? Well, right now, your Las Vegas Personal Trainer (me), is sick as a dog. Felt it coming on yesterday, and today, full blown malady. So, did I work out today? No, I did not. I didn’t even think I could move out of my bed. Fortunately, I am not entirely a baby when I’m sick, so I did manage to get a few cups of tea, which I made myself, thank you, and some medicine, which my roommate brought to me. But back to the workout. I didn’t work out, but I don’t think that has to be the case every time you get sick. If you are feeling a little under the weather, but you still think you can function in the gym, or wherever it may be, go ahead and try it out. Remember to wipe your machines down. No need in spreading viruses, even if you don’t think you are that sick to begin with. Other times, like mine presently, you may as well skip, because to be honest, I’m about as useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle. So when it comes down to it, judge how you feel, and how you think you’ll perform, and base it on that. No sense in working out with a cold, if you can’t work out.
- Gyms Don’t Give You A Better Life-Las Vegas Personal Training
- The Easy Way To Reach Your Goals In The New Year- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Don’t Let December Ruin Your Life- Las Vegas Personal Trainer
- Ask THIS Question To Stop Sabotaging Your Goals-Las Vegas Personal Training
- You are Your Metabolism. Make It Count- Las Vegas Personal Training