I didn’t work out today. I also didn’t work out on Sunday I think. So out of 5 days this week, 3 have been fitness days. I don’t know why I wonder this, but I see people in the gym all the time, for two hours at a time, and they are there every day. I don’t work out every day, but I know a lot of people who do. I am in better shape than most of these people who work out every day, so, what gives? Something isn’t right here. I thought the more you work out, the better shape you are in. I’m here to tell you, working out every day, in my opinion, isn’t what the cool kids do. I work out, TOPS, 4 days a week. Over the years, I’ve learned that resting and recovery is JUST as important as the actual workouts you do. How are you going to become more fit, if you don’t let your muscles recuperate? Another thing. Those people who work out more than me, I would be curious to see just exactly what they eat on any given day. Most people, aren’t even honest with THEMSELVES about their nutrition, so I don’t expect them to be honest to me when I ask. Maybe it’s not even honesty, maybe it’s just that they forget they had Cold Stone 4 days in a row. I don’t know. Anyway, just ranting today, hopefully I’ll have some informational substance for you all on Friday.
- Ask THIS Question To Stop Sabotaging Your Goals-Las Vegas Personal Training
- You are Your Metabolism. Make It Count- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Want To Be Better Than You Are? – Las Vegas Personal Training
- Your Body Is A Horse, And It Goes First- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Been Working Out For A Year With Nothing To Show For It? You’re Doing It Wrong- Las Vegas Personal Training