You want to lose fat faster. I want to tell you how. You won’t like the effort you have to put into it, but it works, so very simply. Bust your ass. Just for a short period of time, but literally do 100% all out effort. Your body goes through a radical change, and doesn’t quite understand what’s going on, so it raises your metabolism to counter the effect. Work hard, short, and often, and your body will change more rapidly than if you worked long, light, and easy. 20 minutes of INTENSE workouts are much better than 90 minutes of moderate workouts. For example. I’m about to do some tire flips, box jumps, and jump rope. I’ve got strength, power and cardio all in one workout. It’s going to last less than 20 minutes. I can’t remember the last time I worked out for an hour and a half, and I’m still getting results from training. Think about that for a minute or two. Short and intense is FAR greater than long and comfortable. Try a TRX class that’s 30 minutes long. You’ll see what I’m talking about. Short and intense is the way to lose fat faster.
- Gyms Don’t Give You A Better Life-Las Vegas Personal Training
- The Easy Way To Reach Your Goals In The New Year- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Don’t Let December Ruin Your Life- Las Vegas Personal Trainer
- Ask THIS Question To Stop Sabotaging Your Goals-Las Vegas Personal Training
- You are Your Metabolism. Make It Count- Las Vegas Personal Training