I hate being sick. That’s where I’m at right now. At home, not able to breath really, and not feeling pretty. It sucks. Every couple minutes I feel as though my muscles are getting smaller. Sometimes you just have to use setbacks to come back stronger, and with more drive than before. You may miss a workout, or hurt yourself at work and be out for a week, but take that time to really reflect on your goals, and come back stronger, with more determination.
- Gyms Don’t Give You A Better Life-Las Vegas Personal Training
- The Easy Way To Reach Your Goals In The New Year- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Don’t Let December Ruin Your Life- Las Vegas Personal Trainer
- Ask THIS Question To Stop Sabotaging Your Goals-Las Vegas Personal Training
- You are Your Metabolism. Make It Count- Las Vegas Personal Training