It’s the time of the year again when I go to the IDEA World Fitness Convention. About a gazillion personal trainers, group exercise instructors, yogis, club managers and anything else you can think of fitness-wise are here in not so sunny San Diego. I’m not here for the weather. I’m here to get educated. Good thing too, because I tore a quad muscle Wednesday running sprints, so not too much working out for me. Anyway, I’ll be learning about all kinds of random things. New exercises on the battling ropes and TRX of course, as well as how to make the fitness experience a more enjoyable one for you guys, the people who employ us. Stay tuned on my Ustream account or my Youtube, as I’ll probably post some videos throughout the coming days on things I find interesting regarding working out, nutrition and everything fitness and health. Hope you guys are enjoying the weekend!
- Why Do Advanced Exercise Education- Las Vegas Personal Trainer
- A Responsibility ToTrain-Las Vegas Personal Training
- Gyms Don’t Give You A Better Life-Las Vegas Personal Training
- The Easy Way To Reach Your Goals In The New Year- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Don’t Let December Ruin Your Life- Las Vegas Personal Trainer