What’s up guys. Wanna know the quickest way to burn fat, and build muscle at the same time? I don’t need you to answer, because I know the answer is yes. There is something I developed a while ago, called the 10 in 10 workout. You may have heard of it before, but it’s time to talk about it again, because with the holiday season, people make every excuse in the book to not work out. They have this holiday party, and that holiday party, and Christmas shopping, and who knows what else. So without further ado, here is a sample 10 in 10 workout, you can do in the gym or at home. You get in, you get out, you go holiday shopping, and get ripped. All exercises are done for 1 minute, then you move to the next, until all 10 are done. 1. Jumping Jacks 2. Pushups 3. Reverse Lunges 4. Dive Bombers 5. One Leg Squat (30 seconds a leg) 6. Ice Skater Lunge 7. Mountain Climbers 8. Crab Walks 9. Plank To Pushup 10. Burpees There you have it. Go do it, before you leave for your party, or shopping, or whatever you do. You’ll probably have to take a shower afterwards, but that’s life kids. Happy Holidays!
- Simple Hacks For Health- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Respect Movement- Las Vegas Personal Training
- We Are Not A Gym. Part 2- Las Vegas Personal Training
- How To Get Exercise To Benefit You Instead Of Hurt- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Looking For Muscle Gain? Try Giant Sets-Las Vegas Personal Training