Today is New Years Day, and you need to work out today. If you don’t work out today, you weren’t saying you are going to start your fitness goals in the new year, you were basically saying you are not starting your workout now. Basically, when you say, “I’m going to start at so and so date” it means, you don’t want to start now. There is no reason this date has to be set in the future. It doesn’t have to be on a Monday, it doesn’t have to be at the beginning of any month or year. Dates must be set to REACH goals, not start them. You should always start as soon as possible. With that being said. Go work out TODAY! We’ve got Fitness Camp at 5:30, and gyms are open all across the country. Outdoors are also open 24 hours throughout the world. Enjoy your day, and your workout!
- Why Do Advanced Exercise Education- Las Vegas Personal Trainer
- A Responsibility ToTrain-Las Vegas Personal Training
- Gyms Don’t Give You A Better Life-Las Vegas Personal Training
- The Easy Way To Reach Your Goals In The New Year- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Don’t Let December Ruin Your Life- Las Vegas Personal Trainer