You want fat loss. You want to eat whatever you want. Not gonna happen. Here’s what you do. This may be my shortest blog post ever, by the way. Eat a vegetable with everything you eat. Don’t cover it in butter, or salt, or oil, or fried bread, or cheese. Eat vegetables. More than you want to. Watch the fat melt away. You don’t like vegetables? That’s probably only true for some of them. there are TONS of vegetables. You can’t dislike all of them. Find one you like, and get after it. If you want a more intensive plan, eat a whole bunch of colors of vegetables. Make sure you get some greens, some oranges, and some reds. You cover those bases, you’ll do yourself alright in the six pack department. We OUT!
- You are Your Metabolism. Make It Count- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Want To Be Better Than You Are? – Las Vegas Personal Training
- Your Body Is A Horse, And It Goes First- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Been Working Out For A Year With Nothing To Show For It? You’re Doing It Wrong- Las Vegas Personal Training
- There’s a Reason There Are Health Professionals-Las Vegas Personal Training