People inevitably look at other people’s bodies. That’s totally fine. Where it goes wrong is they then compare their bodies to other people’s. That’s usually never a good idea. Wyatt can be a good idea is comparing your body to… your body. The way this works is by measuring yourself now against yourself from before. How long before? That doesn’t matter. Just do it consistently. If you continuously track yourself, you’ll know if you are improving or not improving, rather than trying to compare or compete with someone else. Make it easy. Measure around your belly button, gauge your energy levels at the end of the day each day, and do a weekly pushup test. You have 3 distinct tools that will tell you if you are getting better or worse, and you didn’t have to pay anyone anything or compare yourself to that fit SOB at the gym.
- Doing Something Different-Las Vegas Personal Training
- Do You Boo Boo. How Focusing on YOUR Fitness Will Get You Healthy- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Turn Up Your Weekend Routine-Las Vegas Personal Training
- Getting Fit In 10 Minutes A Day?-Las Vegas Personal Training
- School is Back. Are You In Session?- Las Vegas Personal Training