People inevitably look at other people’s bodies. That’s totally fine. Where it goes wrong is they then compare their bodies to other people’s. That’s usually never a good idea. Wyatt can be a good idea is comparing your body to… your body. The way this works is by measuring yourself now against yourself from before. How long before? That doesn’t matter. Just do it consistently. If you continuously track yourself, you’ll know if you are improving or not improving, rather than trying to compare or compete with someone else. Make it easy. Measure around your belly button, gauge your energy levels at the end of the day each day, and do a weekly pushup test. You have 3 distinct tools that will tell you if you are getting better or worse, and you didn’t have to pay anyone anything or compare yourself to that fit SOB at the gym.
- Your Home Can Make You Fit-Las Vegas Personal Training
- The Most Boring Workout- Las Vegas Personal Training
- How To Get Results With 3 Times A Week Training
- How Well You Do Anything Is How Much You’ll Get It Of It- Las Vegas Personal Training
- Eating Cheeseburgers and Staying Fat? Las Vegas Personal Trainer