Most of us want to lose fat, but we always spend way too much time trying to decide the best route, rather than just DOING something to lose fat. Well, I’m about to give you a tried and true workout (by me) that will basically torch extra pounds you have on your body. Before you start the workout, you’ll need to do a few things. Find a field, park, street or track. Out of those four things, it’s hard to not be around at least one of them. Do some form of dynamic warm up. Jumping Jacks are good, leg swings, pushups, prisoner squats, walking lunges, defensive shuffles, etc. I can’t have you coming in to this cold. Once you’ve spent a good 10 to 15 minutes repeating those drills, run about 50 yards down the field. Walk back to your starting point. Do it again. Then walk back again. Then repeat this process 5-10 times, going just a little bit faster every trip during the run. That’s it. There’s your fat burning workout. It’s not complicated, you don’t need any fancy equipment, and you can do it pretty much anywhere. I just took away all your excuses. The only thing stopping you, is, well… You.
- Your Hips Don’t Lie- You Just Want Them To- Las Vegas Personal Trainer
- Why Do Advanced Exercise Education- Las Vegas Personal Trainer
- A Responsibility ToTrain-Las Vegas Personal Training
- Gyms Don’t Give You A Better Life-Las Vegas Personal Training
- The Easy Way To Reach Your Goals In The New Year- Las Vegas Personal Training